We are now starting to recruit a number of staff to work on a continuing contract in support of the Kuwait Police Flying Wing.
Based in Kuwait, we will be supporting a small fleet, consisting of EC135 and AS365N3 helicopters.
The work rotation will be 9 weeks in Kuwait followed by 3 weeks leave.
Accommodation and transport is provided as is a flight allowance for leave periods.
We will be looking for the following staff:
- Licensed Aircraft Engineers – must have experience and type rating for either or both EC135 and AS365
- Unlicensed Aircraft Engineers – also must have EC135 and/or AS365 experience
- Avionics Engineer (unlicensed) – EC135 or AS365 experience preferred
- Technical Service Engineer – to work in the Technical Records/Maintenance Planning department
- Quality Auditor – with rotary experience
- Logistics Operators – with good relevant experience and a flexible approach
If you are interested in any of these positions, please apply using the “Apply Now” link and stating which position you would like to be considered for.